No products in the cart.
What is Wise?
Wise is a financial institution that allows you to make international transfers by simply paying by credit card or local transfer.
- You must make an international transfer, from any country.
- You pay Wise by credit card, or by local transfer.
- Wise takes care of sending a transfer to the seller
Not only is it easier than an international bank transfer, it is also faster and cheaper.
Pay via Wise
Here is how a money transfer works at Wise:
- Insert the exact amount in EURO of your Corteiz order.
- Select the “Quick Transfer” option
- Change the currency of the beneficiary to HKD (Hong Kong Dollar)
- Click on continue
NOTE: The fees are deducted directly from the amount of your order.
Select "NEW CONTACT" AND "SOMEONE ELSE".
Select "LOCAL BANK ACCOUNT"
AN INTERMEDIATE STEP CAN SOMETIMES BE ADDED TO THIS PAYMENT STAGE
This does not happen all the time, but you may be asked to confirm your identity via your ID card or passport.
Please insert your CORTEIZ order number in "reference".
You can find your order number via the confirmation e-mail or by logging in via Corteiz.co > in the “Orders” section.
Verify the beneficiary’s contact information to ensure that no mistakes are made. If everything is ok, click on confirm and continue.
Select TRANSFER TYPE and click on "Proceed to Payment
You will just have to insert your bank details and validate your payment.
A message will be displayed to let you know whether or not your payment has been made.